11x15" | $375 USD
Each of the four figures in this collection is named after a precious stone, because while humans are made of dust, they bear great worth. "Topaze" is the French translation for "Topaz".
Original oil pastel painting on handmade 300lb hot press paper from the Stone and Sky collection by Bethany Cochran. Approximately 11x15". Created using archival quality materials only. Hand signed in pencil on the bottom corner. Created 2021. Collector will receive a certificate of authenticity with artwork. Colors may vary slightly from screen to screen and in person.
I recommend float mounting this work to show off the lovely deckled edges. However, it can also be framed behind a mat according to the Collector's preference. Given the impressionistic style and classical subject matter of the painting, it would look lovely in a range of frame colors and styles to suit your tastes, such as an ornate gold frame, clean gallery frame or natural wood frame.
Shipping & Returns
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
- Ships flat in a box, the artwork will be protected behind glassine paper and inside a rigid foam board portfolio cover.
- Your artwork will be insured and shipped via UPS (US orders). A tracking number will be provided to you upon shipment.
- For international orders, Collector is responsible for paying any related duties and taxes.
- Each order is handled with great care and transparency, therefore each order is treated as final sale except for certain situations.
All rights to the artwork is owned by Bethany Cochran, including the right to make reproductions. The collector may not reproduce the artwork unless written permission from Bethany Cochran is provided. If you are interested in purchasing the rights to the artwork, please contact Bethany.