- faq -

to help serve you best, here are some answers to frequently asked questions i receive

If I didn't answer your question, feel free to send me an email by filling out the form on my Contact page (link here).

Shipping
 - Live in the greater Charlotte area? Complimentary delivery is provided for local orders in Charlotte, North Carolina. 
 - US Orders: Shipping is flat rate of $100 for original paintings. Complimentary delivery to local orders in Charlotte, NC (see above).
 - Shipping tracking information will be provided via email when your shipment is on its way to you. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for shipping.
 - International Shipping: If you are interested in international shipping, please email me your postal code so I can provide an accurate shipping estimate (info@bethanycochran.com). If you are seriously considering purchasing the painting, I will temporarily "remove" it from the shop until the logistics are finalized. Further, orders that cross national borders may be held up at customs causing a delay in arrival time. I cannot be held responsible for such delay, nor can be held responsible for any duty fees upon arrival.

Orders Outside of US/Canada:  It is important for me to provide accurate shipping estimates. If you live outside of the US/CANADA, please email me with a request for a shipping estimate (link here).

Returns?
Each order is handled with great care and transparency, therefore each order is treated as final sale except for certain situations. 

Framing
I have recently decided to partner with Framebridge. The fantastic thing about Framebridge is that you do not have to worry about logistics! I ship the artwork to Framebridge, they frame it, and ship your beautifully new framed artwork directly to you! I've shared some of my favorite frames with you for example. After you've purchased your artwork, send me an email (link here) that you are interested in framing. Framebridge offers a variety of styles, so I will be happy to work with you to find the perfect frame. Note: Framebridge currently only ships to the contiguous US (excluding Hawaii). If you prefer to frame the artwork yourself, the artwork will be mailed securely in a shipping tube.

Installment Plans
I offer installment plans on original artwork with terms agreed upon between myself and the Collector. A common option involves paying 20% up front; the remaining 80% (plus a 5% convenience fee) will be invoiced in installments.  If you are interested in this option, please feel free to email me (link here) with your interest in a payment plan and the piece you would like to purchase. 

Rights to Artwork
All rights to the artwork is owned by myself, Bethany Cochran, including the right to make reproductions. The collector may not reproduce the artwork unless written permission from myself, Bethany Cochran is provided. If you are interested in purchasing the rights to the artwork, please contact Bethany.