18x24" | $540 USD
"Salutatio Pax" is the Latin translation for "Greeting Peace". The dove has been used as a symbol throughout history to represent peace, purity and new beginnings.
Original gouache line painting on handmade cotton rag paper from the Stanza Vivere collection by Bethany Cochran. Approximately 18x24". Created using archival quality materials only. Title hand written in pencil on the back of artwork. Created 2021. Signed by artist in bottom corner with brush. Collector will receive a certificate of authenticity with artwork. Colors may vary slightly from screen to screen and in person.
I recommend float mounting this work to show off the lovely deckled edges. Given the neutral palette of the painting, it would look lovely in a range of frame colors and styles to suit your tastes, such as an ornate gold frame, clean black gallery frame or natural wood frame.
Shipping & Returns
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping.
- Ships flat in a box, the artwork will be protected behind glassine paper and inside a rigid foam board portfolio cover.
- Your artwork will be insured and shipped via UPS (US orders) or USPS (International Orders). A tracking number will be provided to you upon shipment.
- For international orders, Collector is responsible for paying any related duties and taxes.
- Each order is handled with great care and transparency, therefore each order is treated as final sale except for certain situations.
All rights to the artwork is owned by Bethany Cochran, including the right to make reproductions. The collector may not reproduce the artwork unless written permission from Bethany Cochran is provided. If you are interested in purchasing the rights to the artwork, please contact Bethany.