- Fine art print of original line painting by Bethany Cochran. This is an archival quality print (acid and lignin free) on a soft white handmade paper with a velvety texture. The ink rests upon the paper like fresh paint drying in my studio.
- "Mère et Enfant" is the French translation for "Mother and Child". I wanted to create a picture of an ordinary moment that becomes sealed as a cherished memory in a mother's heart. The progressive act of giving a child independence one inch at a time. The perspective (downward gaze) and outstretched hands of the mother are an expression of her presence and sacrificial love.
- Please note that the image may be cropped to accommodate for different sizes.
- Colors may vary slightly from screen to screen and in person.
Sizes and Prices
- 8x10": $40 usd
- 11x14": $60 usd
- 16x20": $100 usd
Shipping & Returns
- Each print is made to order from my home studio in North Carolina. Please allow up to 5 business days for your print to ship.
- Your artwork will be insured and shipped via UPS (USPS for certain international orders). A tracking number will be provided to you upon shipment.
- For international orders, Collector is responsible for paying any related duties and taxes.
- Each order is handled with great care and transparency, therefore each order is treated as final sale except for certain situations.
All rights to the artwork is owned by Bethany Cochran, including the right to make reproductions. The collector may not reproduce the artwork unless written permission from Bethany Cochran is provided. If you are interested in purchasing the rights to the artwork, please contact Bethany.
from $40 USD