re·pose | \ ri-ˈpōz:
: a place of rest, a state of resting after exertion
: peace, tranquility
: eternal or heavenly rest
- Original charcoal drawing inspired by the Edgar Degas statue of the Fourteen Year Old Dancer. Hand signed in charcoal pencil on the bottom corner. Created 2021. Collector will receive a certificate of authenticity with artwork. Colors may vary slightly from screen to screen and in person.
- Colors may vary slightly from screen to screen and in person. Approximately 12x15". Created using archival quality materials only.
I recommend float mounting this work to show off the lovely deckled edges. However, it can also be framed behind a mat according to the Collector's preference. Given the neutral color palette and classical subject matter of the drawing, this drawing would look lovely in a delicate ornate frame (gold or black).
Shipping & Returns
- Please allow up to 1 week for shipping.
- Ships flat in a box, the artwork will be protected behind glassine paper and inside a rigid foam board portfolio cover.
- Your artwork will be insured and shipped via UPS (US orders) or USPS (International Orders). A tracking number will be provided to you upon shipment.
- For international orders, Collector is responsible for paying any related duties and taxes.
- Each order is handled with great care and transparency, therefore each order is treated as final sale except for certain situations.
All rights to the artwork is owned by Bethany Cochran, including the right to make reproductions. The collector may not reproduce the artwork unless written permission from Bethany Cochran is provided. If you are interested in purchasing the rights to the artwork, please contact Bethany.