~8.5x11" | $400 USD
Original oil pastel painting of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem on handmade cotton paper by Bethany Cochran. Artwork is 7.5"x10" with a 0.5" border. Featured in Christianity Today's 2023 Lent and Easter special issue. Created using archival quality materials only. Created 2022. Signed by artist in bottom corner. Collector will receive a certificate of authenticity with artwork. Colors may vary slightly from screen to screen and in person.
>> Purchase fine art print of "Church of the Holy Sepulchre" here.
>> Purchase copy of Christianity Today's "New Life Rising" devotional here.
I recommend float mounting this work to show off the lovely deckled edges. However, it can also be framed behind a mat according to the Collector's preference. Given the impressionistic style and classical subject matter of the painting, it would look lovely in a range of frame colors and styles to suit your tastes, such as an ornate gold frame, clean gallery frame or natural wood frame.
Shipping & Returns
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping.
- Ships flat in a box, the artwork will be protected behind glassine paper and inside a rigid foam board portfolio cover.
- Your artwork will be insured and shipped via UPS (US orders) or USPS (International Orders). A tracking number will be provided to you upon shipment.
- For international orders, Collector is responsible for paying any related duties and taxes.
- Each order is handled with great care and transparency, therefore each order is treated as final sale except for certain situations.
All rights to the artwork is owned by Bethany Cochran, including the right to make reproductions. The collector may not reproduce the artwork unless written permission from Bethany Cochran is provided. If you are interested in purchasing the rights to the artwork, please contact Bethany.